Noir Beauty & Boudoir Mini
$200 SESSION FEE ($450 TOTAL VALUE)
Noir: /nwär/ French for black.
Celebrating Woman, I am Feminine Portrait Photographer Shira W Rose. I specialize in advocate for female empowerment, body diversity, and self-love.elegant maternity, editorial-styled beauty, and boudoir portraiture. Uplifting women through the power of portraiture is what my business is built upon.
Black + White Portraiture is my most requested photoshoot experience. With Mother's Day upon us, I want to offer an exclusive Noir-themed Mini Black + White portrait session. This 30 minute Noir Mini session is perfect for someone who wants to dip their toes into Beauty & Boudoir Portraiture but not quite ready to commit to the more extensive experience. Or, maybe you are ready for a few updated images from your last session. An EVEN BETTER idea is a super fun option for friends who want to do something together. I mean, who doesn't like a girls' day out? Whatever your reason is, I am excited to offer this limited-time Noir Mini package to you. Event Dates: March 12th, 13th & 14th.
$49 Session fee includes:
- Pre-shoot consultation.
- Access to a beautifully curated studio wardrobe
- Fully guided and stylized 30 minute photoshoot session w/ two wardrobe changes.
- Private photo reveal and ordering session.
- $49 session fee is a non-refundable retainer fee required to book.
- Product & images sold separately.
- Special package pricing begins at $480.
Four Packages offered:
- $480 - 5 images ($745 savings)
- $890 - 10 images ($1560 savings)
- $1280-15 images ($2395 savings)
- $1500-20+ images ($3400 savings)
Each package includes:
- Packages include professionally retouched images of your choice in 5x7 printed and digital formats.
- Print images delivered in a beautiful glass box trimmed in your choice of black or brass.
- Digital images are delivered in a custom, private - yet shareable online gallery.
- For package options 1 & 2 and 3, a $200 booking credit towards any Shira W Rose Studios full-service packages. The credit offer to book a full-service session expires within 30 days of your Noir Portrait Mini session.
- Bonus!!!! For package 4 only, this investment has a huge ROI because not only are you going to be receiving all that's included in this package, but this investment also acts as a reservation retainer towards your full appointment with us. A Two for one, if you will. This credit offer expires within 30 days of your Noir Portrait Mini session.
To learn more and book a session please select from the following three available date options listed below.
XO - Shira
Answers to my most frequently asked questions.
Do I have to do boudoir only?
It's a boudoir shoot... It's a beauty shoot. We can make this as clothed or not so dressed (yes girl...) as you want. This part is totally up to you.
What should I wear?
Great question! Don't worry, I've got you covered. With your booking you receive complimentary wardrobe consultation. We will go through what to wear, what looks good in photos and where to shop. You will have access to anything in my beautifully curated studio wardrobe too.
Does this session include professional hair & makeup?
No, while hair & makeup is complimentary for my standard customizable photoshoot offerings package options, the truth is we will need more than 30 mins to provide you our fabulous hair & makeup option.
Can I bring a friend?
Sorry boys, it's a girls-only invitation, so yes, absolutely, you can bring a friend. Have her book a session, and we'll make a girls' day out of it.
Can I see my images on the same day?
Viewing your images is one of the highlights of the experience, so yes, yes, yes, that is the ultimate goal. However, because this is a mini package, there will be back-to-back appointments, so in the event we find ourselves running late or behind, the reveal would be rescheduled.
Can I get digitals only?
Digitals and prints are the same prices. Each image you purchase comes with its corresponding web-size digital.This is a paragraph. Click edit and enter your own text. You can make changes like making the text bold, underline or italic. This is a great place for you to tell your clients more about your story and to describe the type of photographer you are. You can come back at any time to make more changes.
Have a Question?
Need a few more questions answered or want to say hello? I'd love to hear from you.